Is there an end to the benefits of drinking water and staying hydrated? It is recommended that an average human being should drink six to eight glasses of water every day. While this is a fair count, one can increase the intake. A man can survive more days without food than without water. Here is how you can keep yourself hydrated:
● Carry a bottle wherever you go, if possible, get a plastic bottle and keep refilling it with water whenever you run out of it.
● To detox, your body, try to add basil, lime, and mint in your water. This can prove to be tasty along with being nutritious.
● If you workout, drink water during the mini breaks.
● If you are following a weight loss regime, try to drink as much water as possible, as it helps to get rid of toxins, maintains metabolism and sustains balance internally.
● Try to set a reminder or install an app on your phone that reminds you to drink water .
● Follow a strict discipline of drinking water after every meal and before bedtime.
Water is life. No living being can live without it. Water is an ultimate quencher. Other drinks like juices and beverages carry unwanted calories , but water is filled with only goodness. Along with boosting immunity and protecting skin, water also helps in flushing out the toxins.
In a country like India, where summer can be really harsh and dry, a chilled glass of water can be your ultimate solace. Never forget to keep yourself hydrated and live a better and healthy life.
Everybody these days want to incorporate a healthy lifestyle and secretly hope for a shortcut to help remain fit. There are plenty of nutrition and tr... [Readmore...]